- Reception of design inputs and incorporation into 3D models using Revit software.
- Production and maintenance of drawing registers and control of drawing revisions.
- Liaising with project teams to ascertain project needs and timelines for same.
- Participation in drawing/design reviews
- To produce the M&E design drawings to programmed time scales.
- To liaise with other designers and consultants to coordinate and collaborate on design drawings.
- You will assist in coordinating M&E services, create as-built documentation, adhere to document control processes.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Revit/navis works software experience
- Good working knowledge of CAD
- Background in mechanical engineering.
- Production organization skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong project & time management skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- A knowledge of HVAC systems and works well within a team environment.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send your CV along with a cover letter to [email protected] or post to